All Wheels Up is leading the way in global research and development for the future of accessible air travel. Today, we ask that you take action and give generously. Your gift today will help us continue creating solutions and positive change for accessible air travel while helping the 25.5 million Americans with travel-limiting disabilities.
Ways YOU Can Give and Support All Wheels Up (AWU)
- Make a direct, easy, secure online donation to help us reach our goal. You can also donate by check
- Donate old giftcards to us using Charity Choices and buy cards of charity donations
- Shop with Amazon Smile! After signing in, choose All Wheels Up as your selected charity and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to our organization.
- Start your own fundraiser via our Giving Tuesday Page which you can link to Facebook. You can share your story, add photos, and invite family, friends, and colleagues to make online gifts and join you in your mission of accessible airlines with AWU.
- Start a DIY fundraiser. Host a benefit concert, a bake sale, a car wash, or an awareness campaign and donate the funds to AWU.
- Designate All Wheels Up as a beneficiary of your event. If your business or organization hosts an annual event that generates funds, consider donating a portion of the proceeds.
- Donate your vehicle. All Wheels Up now accepts vehicle donations anywhere in the USA and parts of Canada thanks to Car Easy! Learn more here.
- Consider donations in the form of stocks for All Wheels Up.
- Did you know that many companies will match charitable donations made by employees? Does your employer do gift matching? You can use the tool here to see and ask them to match your donation!
- Share our message on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Share your personal stories and testimonials here on how airline transportation has impacted you
- Sign our petition and share it on social media. We already have 39,000+ signatures and we plan on showing it to Congress, the FAA, Airlines, and Airplane Manufacturers.